Before you claim to love someone ask yourself this questions:
- Will I still love him/her if there comes any physical disabilities?
- What if he loses his job? Will I be able to cope?
- What if she can’t bear me a child after marriage?
- Perhaps, her body has the tendency of shrinking when she grows old. Will you be able to love her then?
- Will you still love him no matter what wrong or crimes he might commit against you?
What else will you add to this list?
Think deep about these things and not just what you see or feel at first sight. Or am I being too sensitive about love?